TLP have wide experience of designing and fabricating passenger and goods lifts installed in a range of mass transit hubs including; airports, railway and tube stations.
Every location has its own unique operating environment, often coupled with severe service requirements, our bespoke service means that we can supply the lift best suited to each location in terms of passenger movement and any other specific design criteria required, always within vital safety and reliability standards.
We list below recently completed contracts:
- Scenic passenger lift and vehicle lift St. Pancras Station Channel Tunnel Rail Link – Fujitec UK Limited.
- Mobility impaired lifts London Underground – Otis Metro Limited.
- Goods lifts Piccadilly Station Manchester – Cotswold Lifts.
- Wavertree Station, Edinburgh – Stannah Lifts
- Scenic lifts Heathrow Airport –
- Scenic lifts Birmingham Library –
- Passenger lifts Glasgow – Stannah Lifts.